05 August 2005

Tomorrow will not be a Nice Day

How intriguing. Singabloodypore led me to this angry spat in cyberspace. It seems that a few of the Tomorrow editors might be having a little war:
Open Letter To The Editors Of Tomorrow.sg
Posted by La Idler in General

The following post was written last night, possibly in a heat of fury, but was pulled down after several of the editors tried to rectify the situation.

However, upon careful consideration, I have decided to republish this because I need to get it off my mind (also considering that certain circumstances have arose to aggravate this matter)

*****

Dear Editors:
While it was fun working with you guys, I really think it is now no longer a possibility for me to work with you guys anymore. considering how certain things were run and how things have been handled, it has left me thinking how some of you are really impossible to work with (or rather, one of you).

Yes, I am raising the white flag, but I have seen the likes of you in life in times past and cannot be arsed to spend my precious time arguing with you over issues, trying to change you or work around you. I believe I am a person with a high tolerance level and only speak up when an issue needs to be highlighted. But I am sorry to say I cannot tolerate such persistent methods/behaviour/attitudes/whatever, because I have better things to do with my time.

All I can say is that I thought Tomorrow.sg was to be run democratically, but apparently for someone, democracy was just a load of bull for your dictatorship.

I wish you guys all the best and also wish Tomorrow.sg success. It was a pleasure to work with you (or at least, some of you).

Yours,
La Idler a.k.a. fembot


I always had this image of the Tomorrow editors being a fun, informal and friendly bunch of people who hung out and did things together and had a few big laughs. Well, the image just got damaged somewhat. Seems like Tomorrow has its fair share of politics and power play.

Meet the editors! From Left to Right:
Xiaxue, Mr Brown and James Seng.

3 comments:

takchek said...

Signs of internal spats were already visible earlier...

Not surprising at all.

Han said...

actually, Xiaxue should be the blonde, mr brown the redhead and james seng the brunette.

Biased Observer said...

If we tell you, we'd have to kill you....