28 June 2005

PROFESSIONAL BABYSITTER

What would I do, if I got retrenched and somehow could not get any new job as a lawyer? And my personal savings began to run out? No, I seriously don't think it's going to happen, but what if ....

I would consider being a full-time babysitter. Leave your babies & toddlers with me and I'll look after them for you. You can pick your baby up after work. You definitely will find me more reliable and trustworthy than a new foreign domestic maid. I love kids.

Pay me $300 extra per month and I would even give special play lessons to your kids, built around Montessori concepts and Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences.



"I really don't know what the fuss is about.
I manage six kids all by myself."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Advertisement:

Unemployed local blogger Molly Meek seeks employment as baysitter cum nanny.

Free lessons on Singapore politics with every job offer.

Guaranteed to keep your child's mind clean with daily brainwashing.

Molly Meek